Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome to KLynn Photography!

Welcome to KLynn Photography. I am just starting up this Blog/site so expect some changes in the next upcoming weeks as I tend to get a little to "over-creative". My name is Kasey. I am 24yrs. old and I live in Florida with my wonderful boyfriend and our 11.5 month old son. I have been into Photography ever since I was little. I used to go out in the yard or the woods with my little cheap point and shoot camera and take photos of flowers, tree's, animals... you name it! To this day I have upgraded from the generic dollar store camera to a Nikon D40 SLR with just the standard 18-55mm Lens. My next big purchase will be the 70-300mm lens. [I cannot wait!]. I also have experience with Photoshop Elements 3.0, PSE 7.0, CS3 and my current CS4. I try not to change my photos around to much because I don't want to take away any of the natural character of the image. Occasionally I will get [over-creative] in PS and try new things, for which I will also post up for your viewing pleasure.

I hope you enjoy my Blog and enjoy looking at my photo's just as much as I do!

1 comments:

Bridget said...

Site looks great! Keep up your awesome work with picture taking and editing/enhancing!!!