Sunday, May 24, 2009

ATTENTION!

I have created my website and my new blog. I will not be posting at this blog anymore.

Website:
KaseyJ Photography

New Blog:
KaseyJ Photography


I had orig. registered a domain and hosting service but I canceled that account [just waiting for the update]. I went with Photobiz because I really like the templates and the overall feel of the site a lot more. Once my cancellation goes through with my other host I will be updating my domain to be 'KaseyJPhotography.com' [Since my other domain which is/was KaseyJPhotography.com is still registered to me I cannot buy the new domain with the same name until the other one with my old host is terminated] For now it has to be what Photobiz created for me. I will update my new blog with the info once I renew my domain!

Thanks everyone!

0 comments: